Download full version in PDF Version
The privacy of your personal data is important to G Medical Innovations Holdings Limited
1. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
a. The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering and/or using the Properties and/or installs the App. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Properties, type of operating system, type of the User’s mobile device and its operating system and version, User’s ‘click-stream’ on the Properties, type of browser and keyboard language, the hardware specifications of such device (including screen resolution), time spent on various screens of the Properties, User demographics, traffic patterns, etc.
b. The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
• Users of the Properties may automatically provide their IP address (or Mac Address, as applicable) and/or advertiser identifier (when available on a device) mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below. We note that G-Medical may collect, use and provide access to the User’s advertising identifier in accordance with the applicable platform provider’s policies.
• In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User:
• Users who are interested in opening an Account are required to provide the following details: full name, gender, age, home address, email address and telephone number. Users may also choose to provide the following information in connection with setting up their account: height and weight (such information will be utilized to perform certain Parameters’ analysis and may be provided by the User at any time while using the Service.)
• We collect data that is collected and transmitted from the Device to our servers via the App, as well as information which is derived from analysis of such information (i.e., Parameters).
• Personal Information may also be collected from the details the User may provide in the contact form on the Properties. This form includes the User’s name and e-mail address, as well as the contact subject and text message. Additional information may be requested in the future.
• We collect Personal Information provided by you when you contact us to receive technical support, including by phone.
• We collect Personal Information provided by you when you use the Call Center Services Subscription.
• We collect Personal Information provided by you as part of any purchase made via the Properties, such as your shipping address and your order history.
• In addition, to the extent that you purchase our products and/or Services via the Properties, you will have the option to use certain Online Payment Processors which will require you to fill out a billing form wherein you will be required to provide to such Online Payment Processors certain Personal Information (such as, a credit card number and other related billing information). We will not store such information on our servers. We only keep token information that such Online Payment Processors provide us with, and such information is strictly secured.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are three main methods we use:
a. We collect information through your entry, connection, installation, access and/or use of the Properties. In other words, when you are using the Service we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage.
b. We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information when you register and open an Account.
c. We collect information that you transmit from the Device(s) to our servers via the App. We make no use of your Parameters other than storing it in connection with the provision of the Services and the purposes set forth below. We may, however, anonymize Personal Information we collect and use it for the purposes stated below with respect to Non-Personal-Information and share such anonymized information with third parties in an aggregated manner which will not enable such third parties to reveal any Personal Information about a particular User.
We may gather, collect and store such information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
We collect Non-personal Information and Personal Information in order to provide the Properties and/or Service.
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
• Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Service (inter alia, for formulating, customizing and enhancing the User’s experience).
• Provide and improve the Service for our commercial purposes.
• Engage with third parties for commercial or research purposes.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
• Provide the Service.
• Allow you to export it via email for your own purposes.
Allow us to contact Users with proposals and tailored information regarding new products, events, offers, services, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, events of interest, etc.
• Be able to reply to the User’s technical support requests or other questions concerning the Services.
• Send push notifications to the User’s device after the User has agreed to accept push notifications from G-Medical. You can deactivate the push-notifications at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
• Verify the User’s identity when he/she signs in to the Properties, as well as verifying User’s identity for the purpose of dealing with inappropriate interactions of User and/or fraudulent use of our Service.
• Determine general geo-location information (i.e., country) from which the User’s computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Service’s Users as well as in order to safeguard our Service.
• Enable payment through third party Online Payment Processors.
5. Sharing Information with Third Parties
G-Medical will not share any Personal Information it collects with any third party. Notwithstanding, G-Medical may share Personal Information in the following cases: (a) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request; (b) to enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (d) to respond to User’s support requests; (e) to respond to claims that any content available on the Service violates the rights of third-parties; (f) to respond to claims that contact information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment; (g) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of G-Medical, its Users, or the general public; (h) when G-Medical is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of its assets (while such purchaser or investor may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction); (i) to collect, hold and/or manage your Personal Information through G-Medical’s authorized third parties service providers (including, as applicable, their affiliates as necessary to provide us with the requested services), as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction; (j) to store or process your Personal Information through G-Medical’s affiliated companies, which may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. G-Medical requires its affiliated entities to agree to processing your Personal Information in compliance herewith; (k) cooperate with third parties for legitimate business purposes, including without limitation, enhancing the User’s experience; (l) to the extent that you will accept separately additional terms that will apply to Call Center Services Subscription, we may transfer Personal Information to our third party service providers that will assist us in providing you with such service, which includes our call-center services; and/or (m) pursuant to your explicit approval prior to the disclosure.
For avoidance of doubt, G-Medical has the unrestricted right to use Non-personal Information for any purpose and to transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
7. How You Can View or Update Your Personal Information
To ensure that you have as much control over your Personal Information and other information as possible, you may update your information via the settings section in the App and/or Portal or by contacting us as provided in the “Contacts” section below. We will use reasonable efforts to process any change you make; provided, however, that requests to delete information are subject to G-Medical’s internal reporting and retention policies and all applicable legal obligations. Please note that we are legally obligated to keep medical information even if your account has been terminated, and such information will be deleted only when and if allowed according to applicable law.
Aggregate and/or anonymous information derived from your Account and/or use of the Service may remain on G-Medical servers indefinitely.
The Properties are intended for Users over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, G-Medical does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of eighteen (18) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of eighteen (18) are not using the Service. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from minors under the age of eighteen (18) we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact G-Medical at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have reasons to suspect that G-Medical collected Personal Information from minors under the age of eighteen (18) and we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
9. How We Protect Information
G-Medical attempts to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your Personal Information. G-Medical has implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your Personal Information. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur.
10. Third Party Service Providers
11. International Data Transfer
We may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service provides (as provided herein) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
12. Links to Third Party Websites
13. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
14. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details for the purpose of informing you of products, services and other updates and new features which may be of interest to you, as well as for sending you other materials to the e-mail address provided by you in the registration process. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to G-Medical by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, or alternatively following the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the e-mail transmitted to you.